Kyran and Luke's Anglesea Adventures C&C please

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here are a few pics from yesterdays riding...

Comments and Criticism would be appreciated.
Please excuse the quality of some which are snaps from videos.
And it's only a point and shoot camera so they turned out alright.
started off on the smaller jumps:

Me

Luke

and more of me:

and luke:

then i manned up and went for the bigger double without pedaling:

Was a pretty bad case but i rode out of it...

I went again and wheelied down the ramp:

then i got it good:

Then luke had a shot:

Then i started to whip/tweak it a little:

Attachments

Last edited:

domtigani

Likes Dirt
You HAVE to claim that as a crank case! Wow that is horrid haha. Good work on the rest of them though, photos look sweet.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Focus your camera on the rider and follow the rider when taking the shot, it'll reduce the chance of the rider being blurred and the background focused.;) Cool jumps.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You HAVE to claim that as a crank case! Wow that is horrid haha. Good work on the rest of them though, photos look sweet.
It actually wasn't that bad. When i bother to sign up for vimeo i'll put up a video.....

Focus your camera on the rider and follow the rider when taking the shot, it'll reduce the chance of the rider being blurred and the background focused.;) Cool jumps.
Thanks for the feedback. Is it possible to get that total blurred effect found with some dlsr lens' on a point and shoot? Yeah the jumps are awesome fun.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Ha, I was out there on Sunday. Cassete is stuffed, so chain kept skipping. Hence my cut up knees, and the blood on my gear shifter :rolleyes:

I square-enated my back wheel on that jump just over a year ago...

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice shots, they all look good ;)
Cheers..... I changed one of the pics too what it was meant to be.

Ha, I was out there on Sunday. Cassete is stuffed, so chain kept skipping. Hence my cut up knees, and the blood on my gear shifter :rolleyes:

I square-enated my back wheel on that jump just over a year ago...
Get some armour;) Wasn't there a build day on? Didn't they just fix it all up. The pump track could do with some work. So annoyed i couldnt go.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Cheers..... I changed one of the pics too what it was meant to be.

Get some armour;) Wasn't there a build day on? Didn't they just fix it all up. The pump track could do with some work. So annoyed i couldnt go.
There were two or three dudes cleaning leaves off the track, but we were there at 3:00, so dunno what happend earlier on?

Shredden

Knows his goats
Ummmmm, well there was a pump track, which was still a little rough, and the smaller 3 pack of jumps have steeper take-offs. There is also the wierd extra bit at the start.

You should come and ride the new djs at Torquay when they are opened...

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ummmmm, well there was a pump track, which was still a little rough, and the smaller 3 pack of jumps have steeper take-offs. There is also the wierd extra bit at the start.

You should come and ride the new djs at Torquay when they are opened...
Nothing different there.

1 month till torquay is open.

Shredden

Knows his goats
I rode past today, and there was a sign that said "this fencing will be in place until mid to late august"?

What bike did you end up getting?

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rode past today, and there was a sign that said "this fencing will be in place until mid to late august"?

What bike did you end up getting?
Well i spoke to a guy from world trail and he said they are just waiting on the council. I got a reign X1.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no that bike is not for jumping ;)

the reign x's are sweet but.

nice pics mate, that last photo, that jump looks alot less steep than when i was there ages ago.

you hit the one after it?