DH Kona Operator DL - 2018

Koper25

Likes Dirt
New bike day! Keeping things fresh with a new Operator for 2018.

Stock spec on this is awesome, I don't even have plans to upgrade anything (until I break something).

Running Crank Brothers Stamp pedals.

Last edited:

T.3

Likes Dirt
That looks insane and I'm sure the looks match the performance. The black and fluoro really pops.

I love the Kona's. It's a shame that they seem to bring so few in. I recently looked into a new 153 29er but when I eventually found someone who was still a dealer they were all pre sold with no plans to bring any more in.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys!

That looks insane and I'm sure the looks match the performance. The black and fluoro really pops.

I love the Kona's. It's a shame that they seem to bring so few in. I recently looked into a new 153 29er but when I eventually found someone who was still a dealer they were all pre sold with no plans to bring any more in.
Yeah it's a bit like that! I guess Kona isn't quite as big as the like of Giant, Trek, etc. I was lucky enough to take a 153 29er for a demo the other week. The new Process platform is so much more efficient at climbing than the old one.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Over the years there has been a lot of excess kona stock. Currently there is still a fair bit on bike exchange. Likely they have a more defensive strategy at the moment.