Kona 24 Hour... Redesale, Victoria

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, maybe. wot are the total costs involved? (i cant be farked looking it up in the links spuddy :lol: )

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Um, for a team of 4, $90 :!: each, $10 for a MTBA license (if you dont have one), and $5 for the team campsite. Gets a bit costly, but you and i have 3.5 months to save :D

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
... and to train up for it :wink:
ive got the bike and equipment for it (lights etc), will contemplate and discuss further about the $$$

projectsplat

The film guy
the average joe posts a lap time of about 1hr 20mins. if you have a four man team, that means you do a lap about avery 4-5 hours.

I am in the process of trying to get together a 10 person team from the crew at work. if we get 10 people then we do 2 laps each and that has it pretty much covered.

cheers

al

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was there las year with a few people from Farkin, and verious other boards... The event was great. Hopefully I will be back there this year- I really miss that course, it was just so much fun.

Side Note: FGP is running the 12hr next weekend in Werribee... I'm looking foward to that too- despite bieng majorly unfit :p

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheers mate.
im super keen to give it a go. do we ALL need to be SS in a team, or is it what eva goes?

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I would be there but I'll be in Coffs Harbour for Schoolies. Anyone that can be there then do so, it'll be great fun. I will however be at the 12hr weekend. Cya there Cul.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
manny24 said:
cheers mate.
im super keen to give it a go. do we ALL need to be SS in a team, or is it what eva goes?
I don't think there are any classes as far as bikes go...

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Definates;
-spuddy
-manny24

Maybes
-Byatch
-luckyphil
-nhd
-cul-baire
-petri

If you're not a definate, PM me please.... we need to get a team together! :D