Knee Pads

miko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've found the launch pro's really comfy and immovable myself. I'd recommend them, all my riding buddies get into them too.

Do the launch's come in a just a single knee guard? I did a quick CRC search and they only sell them in a knee/shin.

I did see them, and i know there is no price on safety. But $100 is a bit to far for Knee Pads.
I bought some of the POC ones a while back. Ive tried different knee/shin guards over the years, either ones ive bought or ones ive borrowed from friends. I have to say the POC ones are the best ive tried by far, they dont move at all and feel really comfy. Seem to stay in place even after bad crashes.

Nads001

Squid
I bought some of the POC ones a while back. Ive tried different knee/shin guards over the years, either ones ive bought or ones ive borrowed from friends. I have to say the POC ones are the best ive tried by far, they dont move at all and feel really comfy. Seem to stay in place even after bad crashes.
Plus 1 on the POC soft elbow and knee pads they don,t move and they are not as bulky as some of the other pads i have tried, oh and did i mention that they don't move

good luck

ramr1

Cannon Fodder
I've recently had a crash and have been looking at knee/shin guards too. I have been checking out CRC and the 661 gear looks ok with a decent price tag. Has anyone had experience with the Race and MXE models? Has anyone seen these in a LBS in Sydney? I have called the ones near my place and only one place sells armor and are very limited to only 1 pair of knee/shin and elbow/forearm. Any feedback on how they feel, stay in place and ventilation would be appretiated