ACT Knee pads, maybe some body armour as well.....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Item: Knee pads (can be those big suckers with shin guards attached, either way). Body armour as well, maybe
Price range/Willing to Pay: I'm on a budget so please don't get offended if I'm a tight arse about this
Extra Info: Probably should be looking at large for the knee pads and XL/fat-middle-aged-guy-out-of-his-depth for the body armour

Yay!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Item: Knee pads (can be those big suckers with shin guards attached, either way). Body armour as well, maybe
Price range/Willing to Pay: I'm on a budget so please don't get offended if I'm a tight arse about this
Extra Info: Probably should be looking at large for the knee pads and XL/fat-middle-aged-guy-out-of-his-depth for the body armour

Yay!
You can have either or both for postage...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Mate, very generous, thank you.

I'll take them and if they don't fit I'll pass them on for the same price you've charged me.

Going to PM.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You won't be disappointed by those race face ones. I've rocked that style from the for a long time and still do. They can slide a little on the kneee so grab some knee socks or thin knee pads to slip under them if you like a little more comfort and not having bald knees.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
How useful for DH do you think those covert knees are and what would you be asking for them?

Ideate

Maybe not the best coverage around the side and back for DH but the front cap thing feels pretty secure. $20? How much is postage these days? $10? $30 posted?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
After some reading the Tactic might be more what I require. What are you looking for on those puppies?