King of Ballarat round 3 Nerrina

soty

Likes Dirt
Here are some snaps of the races today. yes i know the pics aren't the best quality. and i didn't get that many either. i'm at a mates right now, so i'l post up the rest of the pics at home. so don't nag.. yet.

ok that's all for now, but there's a lot more than that to come.
well done to all the riders and a big thanks to all the volunteers.
(and yes, that's all i have of you patto and lachie..)

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
hehe, there's me! I wish i styled the gap. I was in racey mode though, i had been get huge flat flatty's over it all day! Thanks for the pics allen :D

Cheers Patto

kizza

Likes Dirt
sweet pics mate,
get any of rider #88, on a GT DHi, wearing jeans and an orange fox top or light grey sleevless hoodie, black lid. (had an over the bars crash on the second run down the bottom.)

or rider #86, wearing red TLD shorts and a black hoodie or marone (spelling?) t-shirt, Grio carbon lid.

cheers mate, kieran

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
people have started requesting so ill join the bandwagon!

Any pics of #10 (commencal gear & bike, troylee lid) would be much appreciated!:)

Cheers buddy!

stacka

Likes Dirt
no really, lincoln would, lol, they are ridiculous at long gully.
have you seen gus's inverted flattys on his norco team dh over that 30 footer?!!? freakin ridiculous! plus they are whipped out.

still............link, yours are nice too!

soty

Likes Dirt
here's one of keiran but none of #86 sorry.

#24? not sure so i posted up both faiths..

and 2 and a half for bowdo..

here's the flatty.

sorry none of #223. number 10 with commencal could you give me more detail such as colours? not sure if i have you.

camday

Likes Dirt
Cool pics. Well done.
Any of #51 wearing a black and white Norco jersey like Gus' but riding way slower than!!!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
number 10 with commencal could you give me more detail such as colours? not sure if i have you.
um... black troy lee shorts, 661 knee pads, commencal jersey (grey/bronze/white ish) white spy goggles, black/red tld D2....

is that enough?
Cheers mate:)