King of Ballarat 2010, Race 1 20th June, BLACK HILL

oldbag

Cannon Fodder
Thanks xgenesis, I thought I was the only dumb one. I have looked everywhere for these tracks and how to get there (where the pit area would be etc.) but have no idea. I'd appreciate an address too.

cheers

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
am I allowed to chuck up some shots, of what I assume is the track? (I am running with the painted marks being the tracks), here are some teaser shots ;), let me know if you think they shouldnt be around.

Jase you just wanted to post pics of me

Can i enter the Open's womans?

See those golden lochs? i can pass as a chick i think.​

fuzz

Likes Dirt
Round 1 - blk hill

Thanks xgenesis, I thought I was the only dumb one. I have looked everywhere for these tracks and how to get there (where the pit area would be etc.) but have no idea. I'd appreciate an address too.

cheers
plenty of info on our Facebook page & Club Website:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ballarat-Australia/Club-MUD/79327603515?v=photos&ref=ts#!/pages/Ballarat-Australia/Club-MUD/79327603515?ajaxpipe=1&__a=7

www.clubmud.com.au

try this link: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=maps+australia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Australia&gl=au&ei=JuwVTI7dOdSGccT9iIAM&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

Pit area:
Clissold Street, Black Hill - Ballarat Vic 3350

Top of Start Area:
Napier Street, Black Hill - Ballarat Vic 3350

Tracks used for Round 1:
1. Orange
2. Green

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this may sound stupid but where are the tracks an address would be nice.

cheers
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...641,143.872962&spn=0.006022,0.009645&t=h&z=17

Bottom left is where the tracks end and where pits etc are (going on previous experience), use some common sense and zoom in a couple more clicks and you can see some tracks going willy nilly everyway, the tracks run through there and begin at napier st (well close enough).

Couple of shots from yesterday, track is looking good!

More pics here

How has the weather been down in Ballarat? From what I've seen there is meant to be light showers on the weekend. I'm still impartial as to whether I want it the same as round 1 last year.

Sick

Sick ill be there, my first race is a local one which is always good ohh and the track is looking sick last time i saw it it was a track ready to race on dont know about know!!!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Looking forward to it, should be a nice chilled weekend! round 2 is going to see some nice new toys out. :p

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
C'mon locals...spill the beans.

With the chance of rain, how does the track hold up? Does it need mud tyres, will minions be fine?
What's the forecast like? Do I need rain coats for my flashes or will woolen jumpers be fine? lol

Need someone to show me the tracks on Saturday afternoon....anyone interested? ANd what's the best way to get to the track?

Last edited:

fuzz

Likes Dirt
C'mon locals...spill the beans.

With the chance of rain, how does the track hold up? Does it need mud tyres, will minions be fine?
What's the forecast like? Do I need rain coats for my flashes or will woolen jumpers be fine? lol

Need someone to show me the tracks on Saturday afternoon....anyone interested?
trust me, if it rains - mud tyres are your friend !!!.... forcast is for light showers, so it should be still good up there on the hill. i will be up there most of the day setting up & riding in the arvo, so i will catch up with you there hux..

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
trust me, if it rains - mud tyres are your friend !!!.... forcast is for light showers, so it should be still good up there on the hill. i will be up there most of the day setting up & riding in the arvo, so i will catch up with you there hux..
Thanks Fuzz.