Kenilworth Photos, Updated !

duck_man

Likes Dirt
New update due to lots of damn emails!

Hey all,

Thanks to the people that emailed me, as it happens I have had a lot more emails than I expected! So what I am going to do is upload all the photos that I have from the race to my site, I guess its what I should have done in the first place, but never the less ill do it now, check out the site later on tonight or some tome tomorrow and they should be up there to look through and find the one of your self.

But please people do not re use or edit my photos with out first seeking my consent, as this is my line of work, and its very disheartening when you see one of your photos turn up in a mag under some one’s name.

If any one wants to buy a full size shot please fling me an email.

Thanks a lot

Julian

www.Jglimaging.com Please look there for the photos that I have.

Here is one of Tomac from ForTheRiders to get you into it.

Thanks all

Julian

Last edited:

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey' i saw you, pretty sure you or your flashes got taken out at some stage, anyway, sending an email now.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Hey all,

Thanks to the people that emailed me, as it happens I have had a lot more emails than I expected! So what I am going to do is upload all the photos that I have from the race to my site, I guess its what I should have done in the first place, but never the less ill do it now, check out the site later on tonight or some tome tomorrow and they should be up there to look through and find the one of your self.

But please people do not re use or edit my photos with out first seeking my consent, as this is my line of work, and its very disheartening when you see one of your photos turn up in a mag under some one’s name.

If any one wants to buy a full size shot please fling me an email.

Thanks a lot

Julian

www.Jglimaging.com Please look there for the photos that I have.