Kandanga khaos! open day

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Once again we are opening up our trails for riders to kick up some dust, next weekend on Sunday the 31st of may start time 8am. Tracks have held up to this punishing rain in the last week shuttle road is still good to go! able to provide shuttles for some riders, byo! shuttles more then welcome once again. $20 for the day $5 for MTBA day licence unless already covered, contact as for more details via PM or mountainbike.trails@gmail.com

thanks again
Trailblazinbros :cool:

$ean

Likes Dirt
So the $20 includes shuttles?
and could someone please give me some directions to the track due to it will be my first time there.

thanks Sean

$ean

Likes Dirt
Can some one please tell me if there going- the guy has not replyed to my pm, or e-mail. Is this a actual event? and i would very much hope some body could provide me with some directions to the kangdanga track!

thanks Sean

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can some one please tell me if there going- the guy has not replyed to my pm, or e-mail. Is this a actual event? and i would very much hope some body could provide me with some directions to the kangdanga track!

thanks Sean
Give him some time, he might have a life outside of farkin :rolleyes:

low_rb

Likes Dirt
I might be going,pending a whole heap of other shit.

$ean - Try Google maps for where ever it is that you are to Kandanga. Its a litle way out of town but you will know how to get there. I cant rember the road names so just wait for TBB's reply.

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
I might be going,pending a whole heap of other shit.

$ean - Try Google maps for where ever it is that you are to Kandanga. Its a litle way out of town but you will know how to get there. I cant rember the road names so just wait for TBB's reply.
i wouldnt trust google maps up that way, when they had the race there it sent me down 2 dead end roads, took me 40 min to find it by luck when i was only 10min away.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Is this the Kenilworth track that round one was on? If not what track is it? The one that just got canceled round four sunny series?

Cheers

$ean

Likes Dirt
Yeah- I know where the town is (went camping there once) Lol. I just need the directions from the town to the track.

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Apologies for the late REPLY been a hectic couply days overtime at work and all that jazz! Anyhows open day is still good to go shuttle vechile is offically ready to roll this time capable of fitting 8 on board one shuttle. Directions for you Sean I have posted you a link via your "PM", and no this not the kenilworth track from round one of the sunshine series or the track which the last round was postponed from last weekend.

Thanks Again
Trailblazinbros