Kandang Khaos DH Open Day!

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
We have not made face at the races "sunshine series" due to unforseen circumstances in the past couply months! but were glad to announce we will be hosting another open day of our own backs!! $20 for the day + $5 for day licences unless already covered by Mtba!. We can provide for shuttles for upto 16 riders at this stage BYO shuttles more then welcome! so come along to the Khaos and help us help you by giving you riders a place to ride! and showing the MTBA That we are more then willing to hold races up their again and gives a reason to keep updating the Trails:cool:.

bogada

Likes Dirt
It's about half an hour or so inland from Noosa i'd say. Multiple tracks, some really fun sections and have punched out 12 runs there in a few hours before.

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Kandanga Khaos

Sorry guys that was pretty stupid of me:eek:! the kandanga khaos open day is Sunday 17th may 8:00AM start, you'll have to stock your own food supply's and water or the pub and the local shop do a good feed. shuttle road is A1 3 to 4 minute shuttle run up! 2 an half to 3minutes ride down:D! half n hour inland of noosa or two hours north of brisvegas! if you need more assistance or directions contact us via PM or email mountainbike.trails@gmail.com:cool:

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Dang, working, make sure you post up when the next one comes around TBB, I'll be expecting reviews from the rest of ya's