Just for something different - Nico Vouilloz

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's not often that you get a world class mountain biker and rally car driver, let alone a person who is both!

MTB11R

Likes Dirt
Vouilloz

If you have ever seen race footage of Vouilloz you can see how smooth a rider he was. It allways appeared he was going slow, but he would pick the best lines and conserve his energy to propel it directly where it was needed and he would come out on top more times then not.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's not the WRC though. That's the top flite.
So when he cracks Loeb, Gronholm and Atkinson-the-Ozwiz, I'll be suitably impressed.

Not discounting his talent though ok

miko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Granted it's not WRC, but it was still an international event, so it wouldn't have been a walk in the park.

This isn't a club rally we're talking about.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
He has never been too far off the pace in..........well............anything he does! What a bloody legend!

If someone on here knows him, please pass on a message from me..........
"Get back on your bike more regularly and race all the world cups and champs!". Regards, Dozer.;)

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
i wish i new him

He has never been too far off the pace in..........well............anything he does! What a bloody legend!

If someone on here knows him, please pass on a message from me..........
"Get back on your bike more regularly and race all the world cups and champs!". Regards, Dozer.;)

if anyone reads the most recent decline mag, you will find out nico is racing 2 worldcup events, maybe a third depending on his schedule with rally driving.
also admitted that he is in awe of the way sam hill crushes most competitors in the dh, doesn't care if he gets a top 5 or top 10 placing.

so all in all, i hope he shows the world how frikken good he really is.

don't get me wrong, I wish the best for my fellow aussies to blow away the competition, but nico making a comeback for fun & to see him take the win would just be awesome. :)

Hopper

Likes Dirt
What exactly is the IRC? Is it liek an amateur version of the WRC or a European rally championship or what?

Anyway it's people like Nico that really annoy me, he is a gun at everything and I'm here trying to look cool on a bike, bet he has a bigger penis than me too :p:eek:

jim_2333

Likes Bikes
Nico

Yeah thats awesome. Think its like all top professional athletes. You find most of them were always good at any sport they try eg.. Nico, Palmer and Rossi

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
.........bet he has a bigger penis than me too :p:eek:
Well, maybe :confused:.............You don't really want to find out the answer to that though do you? Lets just keep to talking about his driving and riding skills eh!;)

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
What exactly is the IRC? Is it liek an amateur version of the WRC or a European rally championship or what?

Anyway it's people like Nico that really annoy me, he is a gun at everything and I'm here trying to look cool on a bike, bet he has a bigger penis than me too :p:eek:

that could be the reason for his nickname : alien

only because he is a superhuman being :D