Julius sumner-miller

safreek

You might also be doing 70, 80, 90km/h+ before crashing, but get some braking in before you bin it and "only" come off at 30-40km/h where a helmet could make a very significant difference.

Back on topic, @safreek if the Astrix was the fastest - maybe it's the magic of the CrankBrothers wheels?
I believe it must be, most of the bikes have very similar gearing, only the prophet has 11 speed and is sooo slow.
The crafty was ridden today and was second fastest, even with bmx seat height and a skipping gear. Box 3
Photo because all craftworks bikes are cool even if not Aussie made.
Now that's one rad machine, even with the seat being a dateraper :D
IMG_20231115_090519.jpg

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
You might also be doing 70, 80, 90km/h+ before crashing, but get some braking in before you bin it and "only" come off at 30-40km/h where a helmet could make a very significant difference.

Back on topic, @safreek if the Astrix was the fastest - maybe it's the magic of the CrankBrothers wheels?
Obviously it's the forks! One fork = slow. Two forks, single crown = faster. Two forks, dual crown = fastest!
The more fork on your bike clearly makes it faster. No further discussion needed! :p

zac

Likes Dirt
I believe it must be, most of the bikes have very similar gearing, only the prophet has 11 speed and is sooo slow.
The crafty was ridden today and was second fastest, even with bmx seat height and a skipping gear. Box 3
Photo because all craftworks bikes are cool even if not Aussie made.
Now that's one rad machine, even with the seat being a dateraper :D
View attachment 404483
Oh that's nice... what's the fork?

safreek

Obviously it's the forks! One fork = slow. Two forks, single crown = faster. Two forks, dual crown = fastest!
The more fork on your bike clearly makes it faster. No further discussion needed! :p
You know, I hadn't thought about the disadvantage of a single pronger, must make it slower