Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

cefiro

Likes Dirt
give the connection track a go i cleared the top to the shoot bit and did some benchin down the bottom needs another hours of benching

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
give the connection track a go i cleared the top to the shoot bit and did some benchin down the bottom needs another hours of benching
Good work Masso. I rode it on Sunday and nearly had an off on one of the hidden logs in the grass near the top.

BTW I have started a Saturday morning ride thread as well.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the Ride Masso and nice to meet Jo who tagged along as well. Quite an eventful ride after bending my rear brake lever, pulled two ticks off me when we got back up top and then pulled two more off when I got home which had started to nest in my skin.

Ticks are around so be vigilant to look for them.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pulled two ticks off me when we got back up top and then pulled two more off when I got home which had started to nest in my skin.

Ticks are around so be vigilant to look for them.
Never ever had a tick on me? Can you feel them? Where do you commonly find them? Just on the areas that are not covered by clothing?

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Never ever had a tick on me? Can you feel them? Where do you commonly find them? Just on the areas that are not covered by clothing?
You can sometimes feel them walking on your skin but sometimes not. They like warm spots like the back of legs but also further up where the son don't shine. But really I have had them in my head before so I don't think there is a hard fast rule. Best thing to do is check yourself when your having a shower.

Albinus

Squid
Yep, got two ticks myself riding along the bridle trail yesterday. Problem is the paralysis ticks are so small and easy to miss, while the cattle ticks up north stand out like... well :tape:

Wednesday evenings sound like a plan... provided people don't mind a tailgunner bringing up the rear :)

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think with the few heavy showers already this arvo the trails will not be any good.