Issue loading threads (in safari)

tu plang

knob
Anyone else getting this (see below) when opening threads etc. if i simply go back and click the link again it will usually work - mighty annoying though.

Attachments

tu plang

knob
stopped happening, was only doing it for a couple of nights. i suspect it was to do with the server being heavily loaded.

toodles

Wheel size expert
i suspect it was to do with the server being heavily loaded.
Listen, I hate to break it to you - but Macs are basicaly designed to keep idiots from polluting the interweb. Temporary problem such as these are the hurdles placed before the intellectually stunted to prevent their opinions being broadcast to the world.

tu plang

knob
On the other hand, PC's keep losers like you glued to your computer so people in the outside are spared your company.

Quintin

Eats Squid
tp i have a motorola too, its almost as useless and gutless as the big white one on your desk, only compatible with one percent of the rest of the world too. i spose ill be able to flash it with wm5 someday to make it more useful though? ;)

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
nice toaster.

i can actualy say i have been having the same problem in firefox, and IE, for the past 3 days. i just use each either browser till it happens this swtich... and it works for a little.. so on and so on.
also had issues with editing/posting in threads, it just seems to pause, then say page not found or what ever.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I too run a superior piece of technological equipment that the plebs cannot afford..., um, I mean..., I too use a Mac and I have not experienced these difficulties.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Can't say I've had that problem with Farkin. But I get the same error everytime I go into Hotmail. (Stupid flaming Microsoft crap)