Ironhorse Porter Series

G

Does anyone know the price of the 04 porters?

I am interested in getting one of these next year sometime as my dj street bike.

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you email ironhorse bikes or go into a rebel sports store or anywhere else that stocks iron horse you should be able to get a price, and if you do cfan you please post it up here, i like that frame too

G

The porter 26" and 24" MSRP at $949 the porter pro MSRP at $1599 and the signature framekits MSRP at $1499

there ya's go.. im getting the porter pro next year

G

these prices are from the ironhorse dudes aswell so i am unsure whether they are aud or usd

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'd say USD. but i've been wrong before.
Where can i look at the bikes?

G

search 2004 ironhorse on farkin and then look for the commanders thread about it its in there

MSRP is USD
RRP is AUD

or in english

MSPR is the US reccomended retail price so it is in US dollars
RRP is the Australian reccomended retail price so it's in Australian dollars

as for the bikes...
once i get my old bike up and running into a cheap 7spd commuter i'm gonna invest in a DH bike... after that (so like this time next year) i'll try and have enough to get one of those in an end of season deal.... we shall see what the bank balance dictates

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
Mate you'll probably find that the first is the manafacturer retail price, and the second is the store retail price. (i am only saying this as I have seen it posted on US site, i.e. X% of MSRP)

msbhvn said:
Mate you'll probably find that the first is the manafacturer retail price, and the second is the store retail price. (i am only saying this as I have seen it posted on US site, i.e. X% of MSRP)
MSRP= Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
and is the US version of Australia's
RRP= Reccomended Retail Price

same thing... different countries and thus different currencies