Frame - Intense Tracer
Rear shock - Fox RP23 Boost Valve
Front shock/fork - Rockshox Lyrik 115-160mm UTurn 20mm bolt up
Handlebars - ODI Flight Control 750ex
Stem - Sunline V-One DH Stem -65mm
Headset - Nukeproof Warhead 44EEOS
Grips - XLC...
Saddle - Unknown, just thrown on for now
Seatpost - PRO PLT - UPGRADED to Lapierre dropper post (free from mate :lol: )
Front brake - Formula The One to 8inch Avid G2 rotor - NOW RT86 IceTech
Rear brake - Formula the One to 7inch Avid G2 rotor - NOW RT86 IceTech
Cranks - Shimano SLX DH version
Chainguide - E13 LG1+
Chain - Shimano HGX 10 Speed
Pedals - NC17 STD
Rear derailleur - SRAM X9 medium cage
Rear shifter - SRAM X5
Cassette - SRAM XX 10speed
Front hub - CHUB Hub 20mm
Rear hub - DT Swiss 240S
Front rim - DT EX500
Rear rim - DT EX500
Spokes - DT Swiss..
Nipples - DT Swiss...
Tyres - MAXXIS High Roller MAXXPRO 26x2.35 Tubed
Tubes - Tioga
Total weight - 14kg

This Build has only cost me around $400! no typo $400. Quite basically, a friend and I split the money ($1950 each) for a bike and pile of gear. Out of the deal I got tonnes of parts, this frame (his bike for 2 years), 2 sets of forks and hundreds of dollars of other parts. I just sold the more expensive parts I didn't need and kept a few spares. The money I made off just a few of these parts plus a few parts I bought for the bike, brought the cost to approx. $400 and falling due to more sales. And for a 15 year old's, self-funded bike, I really couldn't be happier.

EDIT- a few more sales of the pile of parts I got went through over the past fortnight. All of the money from these sales have now paid of the bike. Possibly the best deal i have gone through with

Update 17/4- new parts on the way. rear bolt up and Ice Tech rotors

Unfortunetly the photo's had to be optimized from the 8mb DSLR files down to a few hundred KB. This might effect the quality quite dramatically
DSC_0053-Optimized.JPGDSC_0049-Optimized.JPGDSC_0055-Optimized.JPG

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Wow thats an awesome build considering it ended up costing you zip. Would love a tracer but cant seem to find a medium frame anywhere.

dug8713

Likes Dirt
yep thats the one, on that soaking wet day. Which trail were you at. Cheers for all the bs talk guys
Umm just at the new picnic table area around 5:30, you did a wheelie past three guys hahaha, I was the one on the PP Shan hardtail. Yeah trails were soaked - made for an interesting night ride

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
Umm just at the new picnic table area around 5:30, you did a wheelie past three guys hahaha, I was the one on the PP Shan hardtail. Yeah trails were soaked - made for an interesting night ride
some say im sponsored. i have no memory. i was buggered. the guy i was with decided to go exploring. i felt great

mitch41

Likes Bikes
If there was such thing as a gay transformer, it would transform into your bike Charles. New pics with the dropper post?