Intense M16

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Giving new meaning to the word air shock! :behindsofa:

Looks great, though I wonder how long they'll stay "hand made in the U.S.A"?

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
You mean 2 bikes designed for the same purpose using proven geo and triangulation by two companies who worked together to develop the suspension system used look kinda of similar... The worlds going to hell in a hand basket.

That carbon M16 frame looks S.E.X.X.Y. needs to be intense red though. That'll save the confusion.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
OFF. THE. CHAIN.

That's insane, colour scheme is mental. I've seen the black too, its raw carbon matte finish with gloss black inserts around the gaps in the frame. I'm a Santa Cruz guy, but that paint scheme makes the V10 look boring.

Moist.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
And said "wow heavyp is now copy pasting comments from around the Internet as well as photos" keeping it original :mmph::mmph:

Heavyp is a trusted source of relevant info on this site. He's usually got it on here before the bigger sites in North America etc. I encourage him to keep the info and photos coming so try to appreciate his extra effort eh?

heavyp

You heard it here first
And said "wow heavyp is now copy pasting comments from around the Internet as well as photos" keeping it original :mmph::mmph:
Ive always copied photos from around the net usually from sites you have never heard of or seen and start threads with links (usually), I do this as I like DH I live in Australia and this is an Australian forum and not full of douche bags like Ridemonkey/Pinkbike which seem to involve braindead hicks talking rubbish and taking threads off topic.

You've not come here from Ridemonkey have you cause it sounds like you may of......

I did not copy that statement from anywhere but the M16 looks like a V10 and lots of people have thought/said it in many different ways since it first popped on line many months ago, so me saying that and you picking up on it accusing me of copying it from somewhere is the same as accusing someone of copy and pasting the statement "It looks like a session" its going to happen somehow/somewhere so get over it and maybe contribute something worth reading