Intense M16

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
A hellava lot better than being made in the US.
Definitely. But Intense' sell bikes on the "hand made in Cali" appeal, take that away and they'll become another mass produced bike out of Asia. And yes, they'll be better built! :tape2:
Every Intense I've owned has had a misaligned rear end, but I love them... perhaps in the same way a woman loves her man, even after the beatings.

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
I am really missing the good old days when companies brought out actual new bikes. Seems like most companies are just reshaping shit.

This bike is a nice bike but, it just looks old and ugly. Sure it's a utilitarian style bike with the intended use of getting thrashed but there's a point between that and a nice looking product.

If one showed up on my doorstep tomorrow I wouldn't say no. I am not going to be saving up any pennies for it when I can get a nice clean looking bike (that wont be a headf#$ck to fix if it breaks) for a whole lot less.

Thats my two cents.

MB

Intense Australia
Sea Otter:

Screen shot of Palmer's Instagram pic showing off his new Stars 'n' Stripes M16 alongside that history making M1.

Attachments

MB

Intense Australia
Maxine Irving's M16

Max is s British girl living in Cali now as the Norcal Intense rep. She's a rad pinner and a rad chick. I had no chance of keeping up with her at the district show last year on big bear! Bike looks nice with boxxers.

Attachments

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
The red one has a good logo setup. I hate the look of the Intense logo on the seatstay. Maybe due to the white background, but does not suit bike at all.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Max is s British girl living in Cali now as the Norcal Intense rep. She's a rad pinner and a rad chick. I had no chance of keeping up with her at the district show last year on big bear! Bike looks nice with boxxers.
That is one hot bike . Intense so should have bought out the " Palmer " with the SP paint job . Or a CK version ! Being alloy they should hit the market at a decant price / better than the SC V10 frame anyway . I own that .

ajay

Man, I wish they'd just hook up a couple decent riders on the WC, grass roots is good and all, but it needs to be put up against the rest. /vent.

ajay

A bit harsh on Jack Moir.
It was in reference to the bunch of local cali kids they put on a grass roots program with palmer as coach. I wished they'd invest the cash into putting riders -like jack - into a more fully fledged WC team.