Intense Hard Eddie

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the new ride. Had it a couple of weeks now and I'm lovin' it. The things a jet! Pitty about the rider....... But hey, we have these toys 'cos we want them, not need them. Big thanks to Moonman for helping to get the pieces of the puzzle together!003.jpg002.jpg

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Came across one of these on the Internet a while back (think it was at the concept stage) and thought it looked wicked.... And yes!! IT LOOKS WICKED!! Just looking at it makes me want to go find a hill >>to go up<< *can't believe I just said that*.....hehehe....nice!!

MB

Intense Australia
Damn that thing is sexy. It all came together really nicely didn't it? I especially like those wheels, they suit the bike perfectly. You must be the envy of all the kids on the trail! How's she ride mate?

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
What does it weigh?

Intense always make the best looking bikes.
Havn't weight it properly yet, best i've done is stand on the scales, then pick up the bike and stand on the scales again. On that basis it came to about 9.5-9.6kg including pedals. Pretty happy with that!

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Damn that thing is sexy. It all came together really nicely didn't it? I especially like those wheels, they suit the bike perfectly. You must be the envy of all the kids on the trail! How's she ride mate?
I'm stoked with it. It's one of those plans that comes out perfectly. Rides awesome! Last few bikes have been duallys so I was really suprised with how comfy it is. It handles great, climbs like a spider monkey and does decents and flats faster than it has any right to. Makes me look a little better (i need it!). Like I said, stoked. Big smiles all round. Thanks again for your help bro!

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
So weighed it properly today with a set of digital scales. 10kg on the dot (22 pounds) including pedals and a bottle cage ;) Could easily become 9.6kg when a few things wear out, but practicality and cost keep it where it is...... For now.

Having had a chance to ride it a bit more the smile on my face just keeps getting bigger!