IMPORTANT - Need Info and Names

If anyone knows the guys in this video, can you please PM me as they may know a person who assaulted my brother early Friday morning at Thredbo. Apparently they come from the Maitland area and maybe into Downhill or BMX. He has a broken jaw and is in hospital waiting on surgery. Any info will be treated confidentially and passed onto to the police. These guys did not do anything wrong only want to chat.

[video=facebook;4586058262231]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4586058262231[/video]

doom

Squid
Thanks Chris, yes well as I wait here in my hospital bed to go into surgery to put a few titanium plates in my face I am just urging anyone that knew blokes that were riding thredbo on Wednesday and Thursday from around the newy/ maitland area possibly driving a black van just to let us know if you have any info. It was a totally unprovoked king hit that will now take atleast 8 weeks to heal.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You have to log in as a ridder to ride the chairlift . They would have the name .

doom

Squid
Yeah police have some info from the chairlift passes, but the police process will still take a while to be transferred to Newcastle/hunter lac. Still just need some last names of the guys in the vid- they are not responsible for the attack but know who was.