I'm back... with a Norco A-Line (and other steeds as well)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hey all,

Long time no see. Decided that instead of building a new computer I'd go and get myself back into mountain biking, :D.

Didn't want a second hand bike so I purchased brand new.
Budget was around 3.5 grand and it came down to Glory DH1 or Norco A-Line. I had a ride on both and decided to go with the A-Line.

Specs:
It's completely stock other than the Truvativ Holtzfeller pedals.

Cons: -Bike is above my riding abilities (Just starting out again after ~3 or 4 years off!)
Pro: -Will serve me well for a long time
-Going riding tomorrow :D

Obligatory Image:

Here are my other 3 steeds! (Yes I like 2 wheels)
Excuse the mess due to construction in the background

2001 Honda VTR250 (front) and 2004 Suzuki GSXR750 (back)

Better photo of the GSXR

Oldschool 2001 P.3 frame with various components :p (note oldschool FARKIN.NET + GRIP Sport sticker :D)

See you around :D

Last edited:

contagion

Likes Dirt
A-line is great, GSX-R is fantastic! If there is one thing I can't stand about modern sport bikes on roads is anything above 800cc. Just seems excessive. Great colour choice too, I'm guessing you like yellow?

JoshP

Likes Dirt
sweet aline and your other bikes:D i really like the transformer on the GSXR:cool: and is that you in your avatar pic if so looks sweet.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Thanks for the kind words all.

Had a great time out today, still getting used to the rear end when trying to do jumps :D!

And yes that is me in my avatar ;)

Siik Bike Cuz!!!

Luv the A-line...and i got to ride it haha...btw thanx for the P3 :) gona look sweet with new paint. Hmmm...i guess the next thing u gota let me ride is the gixer lol.. peace out cuz!!!