Illinbah DH Ride/Event Days - 2012

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Gold Coast MTB Club will be hosting DH Ride/Event Days at Illinbah on the last Sunday of each month during 2012 with the exception of August when it will be conducted on 19 August (to avoid conflict with other MTB events in Qld).:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Details of each event will be posted at least 10 days in advance of the event day on both Facebook and Rotorburn so keep your eyes peeled for information!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I was just about to message you asking what the dates are..............Your crystal ball is beginning to scare me! ;) Thanks for the info.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
Thats awesome to hear mate, good to see illinbah is now officially back in action. ill definatly be at a few.

Myad

Likes Bikes
Havent ridden the illinbah trail yet but this will be my year to try it, how much is entry?

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Normal DH Social Ride Days cost $20 - Gold Coast MTB Club members - $30 for non Gold Coast MTB Club members - $10 Day Participation Permit if you don't hold full MTBA membership including Race Licence. If we manage to hold racing events then there will be different entry fee's determined by the event>