DJ identiti p66.

reppin'

Likes Dirt
How long till you reckon it will be completeranoed. The frame looks so clean man, mabye thats why i bought it in the first place LOL

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt
How long till you reckon it will be completeranoed. The frame looks so clean man, mabye thats why i bought it in the first place LOL
ummmm when i order my stuff haha.yer it is a nice clean LIGHT frame i cant wait to ride it.another 6 weeks untill im healed lol.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
what a piece of poo nah jokes its looking awsome :). lol sucks about your collar bone hope it get better soon so you can send me more pics of you doing back flips :p.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good move with the talas 36s, I am running them on my new Jamis Kromo build. Are you going to lower them at all or leave them at the lowest setting (120mm or 100mm can't remember :p)

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt
Good move with the talas 36s, I am running them on my new Jamis Kromo build. Are you going to lower them at all or leave them at the lowest setting (120mm or 100mm can't remember :p)
yer if they are 100mm ill leave them but if 120 ill lower them to like 90 or something.

jimmylinkins

Likes Bikes
wow, this is a lean looking bike, might be coz there is no sprocket or chain i dunno but very nice mate
oh how are the pykes? i wounldnt mind buying some if i ever had the money

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt
wow, this is a lean looking bike, might be coz there is no sprocket or chain i dunno but very nice mate
oh how are the pykes? i wounldnt mind buying some if i ever had the money
thanks mate! ive got the sproket on now:D yer the pikes were great. i just sold them to get 36 talas's :D