Ibis Mojo 3 Released!

T.3

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the write up. Seems to be some fun mid travel bikes around at the moment.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Awesome write up. I think I have a new dream bike.

That red colour in the pinkbike photo is shaweet.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Digital hippie any insider info for new Ibis dealer for Aus? Looks like Defcon is no longer doing Ibis and nothing listed on Ibis dealer page for Aus?

Great review by the way.

frank_n

Likes Dirt
Dunno, I cannot see myself purchasing a 2nd set of wheels of different size and a 2nd fork for a bike. The "chip" feature sort of future proofs the frame for a while unless boost148/110 is superseded.

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Digital hippie any insider info for new Ibis dealer for Aus? Looks like Defcon is no longer doing Ibis and nothing listed on Ibis dealer page for Aus?

Great review by the way.
Thanks!

Not sure what the situation is re AU dealer, was news to me. I'd guess Ibis will get it sorted ASAP.

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Dunno, I cannot see myself purchasing a 2nd set of wheels of different size and a 2nd fork for a bike. The "chip" feature sort of future proofs the frame for a while unless boost148/110 is superseded.
No need to purchase a second fork, just run whatever tires you prefer on the one 741 wheelset. Swapping tires every now and then is as far as I'll go on any bike. Swapping forks and wheels - probably just have a second bike instead if $ allowed.

frank_n

Likes Dirt
There is a Mojo 3 currently in Oz for review purposes. Medium, XO1 werx build. Waiting on more info on availability, specs for Oz, pricing ETC. OTE sports / Melrose, SA will stock them.

Ivan

Eats Squid
This seems like a much better idea than the Hightower.

27.5+ tyres are turning out to be much closer to 27.5" than 29", and boost forks can easily fit bot 27.5 and 27.5+ tyres.