Huck!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims_65

Likes Dirt
Why is the angle stupid anyway? Or do you mean the bit right at the very bottom where is sort of goes \_ <--- like that? Thatss going tobe fixed anyway.

yeh i mean that bit, anyways good luck fixin that and get a video of u doing it or something plz

because it looks really nice except for that bit --> \_ which will take alot of work i think to fix enough so that you dont die on the end of the landing.

randy spangler990

Likes Dirt
I have run down it at least 30kmph and you don't really get g'ed out or anything and i have test the strength of the down ramp by bunny hoping and hiping of a little drop on the side and it seems alright.

I no that my test are almost nothing like what the drop will be like but i trust it.

As for the road we will pic the most oppitune moments for it were there is no cars for miles. We has tested it and there is big gaps every once and a while.

Buttts

Likes Dirt
"YEEEEEEEEEWW he made it!!!"

"Oh shit he just got T-boned by a car...."

"hmmm...."

"Bugger....why didn't i see that happening?"

Oracle

Likes Dirt
"YEEEEEEEEEWW he made it!!!"

"Oh shit he just got T-boned by a car...."

"hmmm...."

"Bugger....why didn't i see that happening?"
^^^
Surely you guys could find a better location to set up a huck? You might want to think about the rider that doesn't make the huck and ends up eating dirt and sliding down the hill and onto the road! :eek:

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont know how stupid you guys are but for me and my friends its not hard for someone to go on the other side of the road and say "go" when there is a big enough break in the traffic.

djdom

Likes Dirt
I dont know how stupid you guys are but for me and my friends its not hard for someone to go on the other side of the road and say "go" when there is a big enough break in the traffic.
just build a jump over the road eg huck to jumpover all the cars. now thats thinking

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer this isn't this hard i dont no why you doubt us. We know that there is long breaks in the traffic and that it would give you ample time to hit it. And our plan if we stack onto the road we will just stop the cars and get whoever off the road.

fatass

Banned
just build a jump over the road eg huck to jumpover all the cars. now thats thinking
but make sure you make a road sign "Watch for falling cyclists" because you must inform people so they dont get scared and shit themselves in the car about just how uber us mountain bikers are

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hurry up and hit it already!
Well NO go yesterday because it was 40 degrees and today it's about the same and its blowing 15-20knots
Maybe a week night its up to Randy Spangler990 if i could hit it it would have been done ages ago but i can hardly pedal a bike at the moment because of my Knee

but make sure you make a road sign "Watch for falling cyclists" because you must inform people so they dont get scared and shit themselves in the car about just how uber us mountain bikers are
Come to think of it there was a cyclist killed about 500metres up the same road about 2 years ago. And at the start of the road (about 500mWest on the same road) there is a sign and its got writtern on it Cyclists and a picture.

re thinking
huck to jump to peddle your ass off to dirt 1/4!
Where not makeing a dirt 1/5 or wall ride over there we arew to lazy and im sure with the wallride the people are going to love that we are wreaking there fence

Last edited:

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some god damn idiot has snapped the sign and wrecked the kick.:mad:

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible but if you are on Farkin, this is a warning that you better not go back there again and wreck it. If we catch someone wrecking it we are going to get pretty damn pissed and theres high chance of bad stuff happening.:mad:

'Ross

Eats Squid
Some god damn idiot has snapped the sign and wrecked the kick.:mad:

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible but if you are on Farkin, this is a warning that you better not go back there again and wreck it. If we catch someone wrecking it we are going to get pretty damn pissed and theres high chance of bad stuff happening.:mad:
Are you sure it wasn't one of you guys who knocked it down so you could avoid hitting it? (Causes suspicion amongst friends:cool: )

str33t l3gal

Likes Bikes
looks likes ifs going to be fair sweet would be great to actually see someone hit it not like it would really take that long to repair that kicker ting;)

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you sure it wasn't one of you guys who knocked it down so you could avoid hitting it? (Causes suspicion amongst friends:cool: )
Nah. I was down at Fairhaven and posted that as soon as I got back and found out. We have put a fair bit of time into it too so it's none of us for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.