Hubs

mtbforever

Likes Dirt
Im looking at a new wheelset. I do mainly DJ, a bit of street and some 4x and i dont know where to find some good quailty hubs that arent at a Hadley/Chris King price:confused:. If anyone knows any info on decent hubs for not an expensive price any info would be great.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
Da Bomb make decent cheap hunbs

apart from that if you're looking at single speed I built up a DMR revolver SS 10mm bolt up hub today and it rocks my socks

binner

Hath shat hymself
yep

......I second that

Da bomb ...Head spins are the shite....or Imperials.........

used both brands over a period of years and no real probs with them....both fast rolling and strong.......price is good too......:D

shredded

Likes Bikes
Tuff neck hubs are great value, rear is fully adaptable between 12mm bolt up, 10mm thru axle and standard qr. All axles come with the hub and it is sub $200, well I only payed about $110.

gingerbreadman

Likes Dirt
hmmm

id say that hadley make some of the best looking hubs around, on the more expensive side ($300) but well worth it.
also DT make some quality hubs ($200-$250)
mabey dice ($100-$180)ish
good luck

.:Alan:.

Likes Dirt
gingerbreadman said:
id say that hadley make some of the best looking hubs around, on the more expensive side ($300) but well worth it.
also DT make some quality hubs ($200-$250)
mabey dice ($100-$180)ish
good luck
A hadley for 300? i dont think so, i reckon if your after a whole wheelset maybe get somthing from wheelcraft like mtxs or s-types on dice hubs, if not from wheel craft i think a good budget hub would be somthing like a tuffneck or dabomb or maybe even the NS one.