HT Components flat and clipless pedals.

jarrod839

Banned
Just wondering if anyone is using the HT Components pedals out there.

Keen to give clipless a go and the x2 clipless look the goods but pricey.

Might even pick up a set of there flats which seem to weigh only 218g.

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That weight is probably for each pedal. I had a quick look at their site - some 'blingy' looking pedals for sure.. Hard market to break into I would think, though with Aaron Gwin on board I'm sure it will help with sales.. Let us know what you think if you end up buying/trying them. Cheers :thumb:

Andrei

Likes Dirt
Look up ridetheline racing products on fb. They are the ozzy distributor for HT. I have some AE01 they are light thin and strong. Easy to rebuild too. I know a few ppl who ride the X1 and they rate them. Close in feel to a flat pedal.

binner

Hath shat hymself
HT are fine, running there pedals , smallish platform but good contact stiff and colourful....
Don't be sheep, try something different.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
HT are fine, running there pedals , smallish platform but good contact stiff and colourful....
Don't be sheep, try something different.
So you're saying use them or don't use them because you have them and he would be a sheep for following you?

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
I got the HT ME03 flats on my Soda, and they're great. I can't recall ever slipping off them :) Will need new pins soon though, been riding them for ages now.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Running HT X1 pedals on both of my bikes. Great pedal all round, the angle of clipping in is different to a shimano etc but you do get use to it. Let me know if you want any other details.

I went to the HT factory in Taipei today. They were nice people with a pretty nice setup.

I picked up a set of the X2's and they look the goods. Looking forward to getting home to give them a try.