How to Manual, Wheelie and Endo

J-Dogg69

Likes Bikes
yeah ive managed to get wheelies down pat, without reading this thread, and when i read it now, already knowing how to wheelie, what iplow said is very true, like word for word. very accurate, cheers

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's more than just practise.

You need to keep practising.

If I don't do it for a week or so, it takes me 20mins of practise to get them decent again.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Exactly.It's like a bunny hop.You'll always have the concept of how to do it.But it's something you have to stay on top of.

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lately I have been working on bunny hops to manuals.

I had 12 pallets, so I had them 2 high, and 6 long, and I was managing to manual that fine, but I can't land in manual on 3 pallets high.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As we have already mentioned practice.All the time.You'll slowl get the concept for bigger b.h's to manuals.Just get the extra tuck and front up.I always try and remember to tuck the back up and level my weight.

Newman06

Likes Bikes
cool thanks for that its really helpful look forward to giving it a shot and trying to perfect my wheelies and manuals, hopefully sooner than later i will be able to do them like a pro... cheers again

yes definetly yes for sticky.

haha cheers

kane h

Cannon Fodder
I only just got own a bike a couple of days
ago and im recovering from surgery on my
ankle but I can't wait to get back to try
to nail mono's and manuels but i've got endo's
down alright but not as technicle as the ones in
this thread.

cheers

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
help

Hey,
Thanks for this. You explained really well how to do these tricks.
Wheelies and Endo's I have down. I can wheelie for hundreds of metres and Endo, probably longest 20-30 metres down my street, its the perffeeccttt slope. Manuals are hard though because I am a small kid and its hard to get my weight over the back wheel to pull the front up.
Thanks for the help,
Joey

dillon22

Likes Dirt
manuals

hey thanks heaps for the tips, i am trying to learn how to manual, i can do wheelies alright and thought why not try learn manuals. the only thing is i try keep my finger on the brake but as soon as i go over balance point and am about to tip back i cant seem to grab it and i just jump off the back which isnt so bad but i was just wondering if you had any tips to help. thanks heaps
dillon

Tom_rider

Likes Bikes
thanks alot mate that was really helpfull:).
i could never quite figure out how to do manuals properly.
hopefully i will be able to do them soon after that info.

MIKEY B

Likes Dirt
Manual - Lean forward
Wheelie - Lean back
Drift - lean over
High side - Made to lean over in a direction opposite to that you wish to travel by inertia

It took me a while to learn to wheely and manual. endos are pretty easy but. I can wheely ok. I have a broken ankle at the moment trying to do a weard manual jump thing over a jump.