Henty commuter suitbag

willsy01

Eats Squid
Chap at work got one of these over the weekend.......the bloke had a stall at the Salamanca Markets in Tasmania. Looks like a good idea to me.

http://henty.cc/

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Not bad. What are they worth?

Last edited:

John U

MTB Precision
Good to see some innovation in the cycling community. It would be a great idea if you needed to cycle somewhere carrying your suit. I saw them at the sustainability expo a couple of months ago. I think they originated in Tassie.

I've never worked in a place where a suit is required everyday. If I did I'd hope they'd have somewhere for me to stash it so I didn't need to bring it in every time I rode. As for shirts, if I roll them around my socks and jocks and stick them in a plastic bag prior to putting them in my backback or whatever them they come out at the other end reasonably uncreased. So no need for me to buy one although I really wanted to.

I hope they find enough of a market world wide to expand and kick some arse as Crumpler did. Maybe they'll have a beer for bags sale one day too. If that happens then I'll have to get one.

takai

Eats Squid
Saw a guy with one of these, or something similar, on my morning commute today. Looked decent, although im sure it will suffer from the same shoulder/back issues that all messenger style bags do.

willsy01

Eats Squid
Saw a guy with one of these, or something similar, on my morning commute today. Looked decent, although im sure it will suffer from the same shoulder/back issues that all messenger style bags do.
It's got a strap that stops it spinning around your body.....if that's what you're referring to?

takai

Eats Squid
It's got a strap that stops it spinning around your body.....if that's what you're referring to?
Partly, but more the shoulder/back issues that you get from lugging weight off balance. Mainly depends on how much you load it up i guess.

Klips

Likes Dirt
I love mine. I usually leave my suit jacket at work, then commute with my shirt and trousers each day. Shirt doesn't get crumpled beyond what doing an hour at my desk does.