help me buy forks TODAY!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Can you actually get parts/service info for Cane Creek in Aus? Or is it all on super-secret lockdown like with the shocks?

clockworked

Like an orange
Can you actually get parts/service info for Cane Creek in Aus? Or is it all on super-secret lockdown like with the shocks?
I was hoping mtdb having them would mean support might be fine. Does anyone have any other experience?

clockworked

Like an orange
I've got a set of sr suntour aurons in the 34mm chassis. Great adjustability, but noticable flex and a little spikey on fast, steep runs

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Paul aston reckons they're flexy. I weigh a lot

I did go to the site to check on the selva price though
Didn’t a couple of formula forks posted on here in the last 6months have notable stanchion wear? Could be off the mark but fairly sure.

clockworked

Like an orange

I went with 36s!
-helms supposedly lack mid-stroke and can be exceedingly sensitive to tunining.
-spare parts for helms might be hard
-formula selvas were out of the price range, 35s are flexy supposedly
-more twisty nobs than lyrics in that bracket
-DVO seem to be going through some shit right now, not sure if i want to jump on that wagon
-didn't want coil anything
-fairly light
-big aftermarket
-the 34s on my honzo work real good

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Good choice skipping Cane Creek, have to send it to a certified dealer for service and Cane Creek won’t supply any details on how to service them.

What’s DVO going through? Not heard anything.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Good choice skipping Cane Creek, have to send it to a certified dealer for service and Cane Creek won’t supply any details on how to service them.

What’s DVO going through? Not heard anything.
Unscrewing bodies and blown dampers.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Unscrewing bodies and blown dampers.
Wonder how common this is? A mate blew his bladder on his Diamond but it was taken care of quickly and painlessly but you never really hear about too much drama with DVO forks...or have I not been noticing because I'm not looking?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I'm guessing the countdown on the cyclinic website is for the new Fox 38 Enduro fork (apparently that's the name of it)