Hafjell World Cup

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Mine is perfect... did you follow the link I put up? put it on DVR?

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That means it'll be playing the footage abit behind live time yeah? i tired giving that ago and skipped alot but it ended up going straight back to live. Might set it 5min behind live. Stream is hopeless once again.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
That means it'll be playing the footage abit behind live time yeah? i tired giving that ago and skipped alot but it ended up going straight back to live. Might set it 5min behind live. Stream is hopeless once again.

Yeah I think so. I reckon it's browser related...... I dont have an amazing internet connection here, but its streaming faultlessly.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?

I did that and that is where it killed the feed for me.. I slapped it in DVR than it went back to the start so I skipped a bit, not much, than it wouldn't load, at all.. Than I went back to live mode and I couldn't get the connection back..

Pretty poor form on Red Bulls behalf to be honest..

But whatever, had a wonderful night's sleep.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Well done to troy, bit of a bummer about that middle section though. I thought Mick was going to get launched about 50m off into the bush after that sketchy landing :/ . Glad Gee fucked up, and if there is one bloke i want to win that isn't Aussie its the Canadian. Congrats Stevie, stick it up Gee next round and take your first world cup!

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Hill still holding onto 4th ? I can never find the overalls except for the redbull site but to early for an update
I remember them talking about it just before the end of the stream, but I cant remember much else. I had a look at the UCI website but no updates yet.

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Awesome race last night in very trying conditions. How crazy was the off camber section speedway drift, especially from Nick Beer he was killing it.