GT Fly 16 - SOLD

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Item: GT Fly 16" BMX
Condition: Excellent, only used a handful of times for a bit of fun
Price: $200ono, new these carry an RRP of $429, but I understand it's not new so may negotiate for the right buyer.
Reason For Selling: Overseas holiday and haven't used it in years. Someone should be out riding this thing!

Extra info:

Great little bike with all the features of a higher end BMX like a sealed cartidge Mid BB, 3 piece cranks, Integrated Headset and a 10t cassette hub.

Would like to see it go to a Burner's Son/Daughter for a proper introduction to bikes.

Will come with pedals as well as a spare pair of tyres (So you'll end up with a pair of each of the tyres pictured)

Attachments

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
What a ripper!
My middle boy is probably a bit young (just turning 3) and the eldest a bit old at 9.
How old was your son/daughter when they were riding it?

Will consider the finances, not worth trying to organise freight to Hobart but have contacts in Melb. who might be able to get it here...

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I don't have kids, still early twenties. I bought it to mess about on at the local BMX track and at DH races. It was pretty much an impulse buy whilst working at a bike shop.

I've hardly ridden it, although it has a few scratches, mostly from being stored with all my other bikes.

It'd be good for confident riders aged 4 and up I'd think. It's a little longer than a standard kids 16" and lacks foot brakes, so they'd need to be strong enough to use hand brakes.