Green with ENVE... All 650'd up finally...

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
Thanks matt.... now everybody is going to know how much money we make in the bike industry....secret is out, everyone will jump on the bangwagon to get rich.
Cheers C...

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what are you going to do with the "old" wheels once you upgrade to 650b?

i wouldnt mind some carbon for chrissy.

MB

Intense Australia
Mr November!

Nice.
Thank you sir!

Tuneability, small bump compliance and bling.
Correct, the CCDB is sublime, I've tuned it a little now and the bike just keeps getting better and better. I have the coil version on my DH bike and its nuts.

Dig the green Intense, Moonman.. Makes me miss mine...
I'm working on that one Leitch, sorry about the mess around.

whats the deal with the cranks , did you get the XO dual and changed the spider . Are you going to run an XCX guide ? .
Super sweet bike!

But as previously stated, why the XX1 cranks with 10speed?
10 speed chain will run on 11 speed cranks because the ring is narrower, XX1 also has intermittent width teeth so it holds a chain really well, the teeth are also much longer than on 10sp/9sp rings.

Thanks matt.... now everybody is going to know how much money we make in the bike industry....secret is out, everyone will jump on the bangwagon to get rich.
Cheers C...
Yeah right! Good thanks!!

what are you going to do with the "old" wheels once you upgrade to 650b?

i wouldnt mind some carbon for chrissy.
Hehe, nice one... The wheels on the bike are demo wheels, not my own. Mine will be 650 AM's with the new graphics. Stay tuned for some updated pics!

Thanks for the feedback everybody, the bike rides even better than it looks! (I didn't think this would be possible...)

Last edited:

MB

Intense Australia
Nice work mate, cant wait to take her for a spin!
Cheers bro, don't worry, we'll do swapsies soon... Oh yeah, I just weighed the new 650b wheelset, came in at 1620g... should be interesting.....

MB

Intense Australia
Finally out in the wilderness where it belongs, the Carbine reigns supreme. Very pleased with it so far... More pics next week after the 650b installation.

Attachments

Gripo

Eats Squid
650b

So.....I've been on 650b wheels now for 18months and prefer them over 26r's....

What's your unbiased? take on the fad??? :peep:

MB

Intense Australia
Botm...

Massive thanks to all that voted for the Carbine in the November BOTM! It's hugely appreciated. Looks like there was some pretty stiff competition, I thought that Earlysport's mental light M6 was gonna pip me there for a bit. I wouldn't have been disappointed by that either, that's a pretty crazy bike, scary light.... Makes my M9 look like a tank at 17kg flat! Congrats to all that entered, every one of them is a sick rig. Get out and ride 'em hard!

650b? It's mint. I still haven't got around to posting up the pics. I'll get around to doing it sometime thru the holidays.

Cheers!

MB

Intense Australia
Sorry about the late re-post on this, but I did say that I'd re-post when it's all 650'd up. This was done late last year, and she's had a few rides now, I've been too busy riding it to bother posting these up! I can safely say that I won't be going back to 26" wheels on a trail bike. EVER. It's that good.

Attachments

txhoangquan1

Cannon Fodder
Thuê xe du l?ch HoÃ*ng Quân chuyên cho thuê xe các lo?i t? 4 d?n 45 ch? - Thuê xe HOÀNG QUÂN: 04.66.83.66.07 - 0987.999.222

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
my bike can be converted to 650b, so you reckon its worth doing?

What does it do better now than it did with the 26er wheels? What sore of trails do you ride?