Green Sunday Morning: Red Hill EDIT** New pics!

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
So i went for another ride at red hill hill the other day and my good friend took some photos. instead of making a new thread i just thought id add them to the bottom of this one.
Old ones
DSC_0401.jpgDSC_0415.jpgDSC_0416.jpgView attachment 191759DSC_0427.jpgDSC_0433.jpgDSC_0436.jpgDSC_0447.jpgDSC_0448.jpgDSC_0451.jpg
NEW ONES**
DSC_0272.jpgDSC_0144.jpgDSC_0226.jpgDSC_0153.jpgDSC_0287.jpgDSC_0148.jpgDSC_0248.jpgDSC_0158.jpgDSC_0297.jpgDSC_0138.jpgDSC_0253.jpgDSC_0212.jpgDSC_0154.jpgDSC_0305.jpg

Last edited:

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the comments everyone! Had an awesome day out, under that helmet there's a big grin :)

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best I've ever seen it look in photos, shame my bikes broken, would be down there right now, yes, now.

dl79

Likes Dirt
Hey there, I'm pretty sure I saw you at the top car park unloading your bike. I was out xc riding with some kids. Looks like you had a great ride. Hopefully catch you out there when I've got my dh rig with me.
Cheers
Dave

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Hey there, I'm pretty sure I saw you at the top car park unloading your bike. I was out xc riding with some kids. Looks like you had a great ride. Hopefully catch you out there when I've got my dh rig with me.
Cheers
Dave
Yeh i remember now, i was actually trying to join the club the other day on the net but my mac decided not to play along, i just haven't got round to doing it again. Ill definitely give it another shot though, would be great to finally do some DH down there with a bit of company for once. Catch you down there later hopefully.
Cheers
Jono

Nautonier

Eats Squid
So glad to see that Red Hill is still happening, I heard a rumor that it had been closed due to some idiot having an accident and attempting to sue the landowner. Seems to be holding up pretty well in the wet too, I'm amped to head out there for a session, now that my riding has improved to a point where I might actually be able to hit most of those scary-ass gaps.

Love the shot of bailing on the jump - that must have been an ugly landing in the ditch!

dunndog

Eats Squid
So glad to see that Red Hill is still happening, I heard a rumor that it had been closed due to some idiot having an accident and attempting to sue the landowner. Seems to be holding up pretty well in the wet too, I'm amped to head out there for a session, now that my riding has improved to a point where I might actually be able to hit most of those scary-ass gaps.

Love the shot of bailing on the jump - that must have been an ugly landing in the ditch!
That rumour is years old, it just keeps resurfacing every now and then...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Great shots, really shows off the place. I used to absolutely love riding out there, the berms up the top still look solid as ever:cool:

The shot of the guy with the gaint jersey from behind, nailing the burm past the puddle is mint!

Hows the lower section? It was pretty smashed last time I was there. Ruts past your axles etc.