Carbon cranks / stems / bars

Fox Evo CTD damper forks

WTB silverado seats

Downhill tubes

Maxxis ignitors

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
Probably harsh...

I think I just had enough at the 12hr on the weekend.........
Not enough machine built 4 lane highway track out there for you.

Another thing thats great but I don't like. Wide machine built trail. It's fun for the first couple of runs but, I love organic trails that change every time you ride and are a challenge

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Not enough machine built 4 lane highway track out there for you.

Another thing thats great but I don't like. Wide machine built trail. It's fun for the first couple of runs but, I love organic trails that change every time you ride and are a challenge
Too much.... I miss the old alignment with the berms...

Thomas11

Likes Dirt
Weighing bikes without pedals.
Gives me the shits, when was the last time you rode your bike without pedals?

If your going to be a faggle weight weenie, just weigh the damn thing with the most carbon lightest pedals you can find.

stirk

Burner
Weighing bikes without pedals.
Gives me the shits, when was the last time you rode your bike without pedals?

If your going to be a faggle weight weenie, just weigh the damn thing with the most carbon lightest pedals you can find.
Do you mean fragile or perhaps fraggle, but I never saw fraggles riding bikes :noidea:

stirk

Burner
Dude wtf, why do you have a pic of me as your avatar??? :censored:
Bwhahaha haha I like changing my avatar and thought you'd be perfect since you love it when people change their avatar, and seems your so handsome I'd pretend I'm you for a while.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Fat unfit blokes tend to like flats in my observations....

Usually on a "trail" bike, taking B lines and riding the brakes (XT's with 203mm rotors cause 160's have "fade")

Of course your brakes heat up mate... they're always f-ing on!
We can't all be superstars! Got to start somewhere. Why can't fat people get out there and give it a go!?