Granton DH

DJK

Likes Dirt
So who's gonna head up to Granton on the 21st? I've never been before, so was wondering what it is like compared to Rob Roy?

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm going but i can not coment on the short course as i have not done it if it is anything like the long course it's not hard nothing tech it was like the last section of hursty (when it wasnt on a fire road........)

S.

ex offender
oz-freerider said:
i'm going but i can not coment on the short course as i have not done it if it is anything like the long course it's not hard nothing tech it was like the last section of hursty (when it wasnt on a fire road........)
The short course is slightly steeper, less pedally than the long course. Nothing hard, it's all about cornering speed there.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh 4 sure, ill be city.
I really wanna go granton but we have to do the family thing. you lucky buggers

trobb

Likes Dirt
Ive been before, the track is orsom, it's just full of log drops and fast burms i can't go cause ile be in qld yaaaaaaayyyy

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
granton is nr Marysville. it will be sign posted from narbethong on the maroodah hwy.

The track is great. Rode it on the w/e. Good improvements on it. definatly worht the trip. probably almost as good as eildon. It is kinda testing (for me at least!) cornering is definatly going to be important.

If you don't come you will seriously regret missing this one!

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm corners... ther goes any chances of me doin any good :)

Im thinking its gonna be a bit slippery cause of this rain :(

Hopefully its better to ride than rob roy, and this track last year aswell if anyone remebers it was a bit of a mud bath.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE could i get a lift from somebody in the eastenr suburbs?

Oh if i can get a lift i will NOT have a bike, still injured so i wanna go up to take photo's and catch up with some people

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
01_250 said:
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE could i get a lift from somebody in the eastenr suburbs?

Oh if i can get a lift i will NOT have a bike, still injured so i wanna go up to take photo's and catch up with some people
post a thread...

get more viewers....

i would if i could..... damn western suburbs !!