GPS watch to measure vert?

dunndog

Eats Squid
Hey, I'm after a watch that measures your vertical. I don't really care about heart rate but whatever features it has, I'm after vert and potentially elevation. To be used for riding and skiing.
Anyone know of a good product for around $300 or less?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Hey, I'm after a watch that measures your vertical. I don't really care about heart rate but whatever features it has, I'm after vert and potentially elevation. To be used for riding and skiing.
My garmin vivoactiv does that. I have the non HR version. I just hook up to my chestrap if want HR

xero

Supersports
Suunto Ambit......

I have the Ambit 2... brilliant tool.
Can add training apps etc to the menu.

I am pretty sure the new Ambit 3 RUN ( which is cheaper has speed, distance and GPS altitude )

Use mine for bike / snow / climbing and actually telling the time.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Suunto Ambit......

I have the Ambit 2... brilliant tool.
Can add training apps etc to the menu.

I am pretty sure the new Ambit 3 RUN ( which is cheaper has speed, distance and GPS altitude )

Use mine for bike / snow / climbing and actually telling the time.
what is this 'telling the time' you speak of?

xero

Supersports
what is this 'telling the time' you speak of?
You know how it is..... also.... a certain "unnamed" online store has the RUN model going out rather cheap.... might be worth some quick research on that one.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Anything with a barometric altimeter. GPS altitude is poo. For true accuracy, you need o e you can calibrate the barometer on.

Tossing up between the Ambit 3 and Fenix 3 at the moment.

#knucklesisachunt