Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

Scotty675

Cable thief
Stock starting to arrive again finally

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Stock starting to arrive again finally
So is COVID tax by the look of things..

I've noticed that Shimano 11sp and 12sp quick links are coming back in stock too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just a heads up.

Bike24, BikeComponents and R2 have a good stock of the new'ish Continental Argotal, Kryptotal and Xynotal.

About €50 each, so $80au instead of the local $125 - $139 for the DH casing.

Strange names but been wanting to try these for a while.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Aaaand Shimano CN-910 quick links are mostly out of stock everywhere again.

George's seem to have an infinite supply (or no one buys them from him). Bikebug and Pushys are clearly blacklisted as they never have them.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Just a heads up.

Bike24, BikeComponents and R2 have a good stock of the new'ish Continental Argotal, Kryptotal and Xynotal.

About €50 each, so $80au instead of the local $125 - $139 for the DH casing.

Strange names but been wanting to try these for a while.
Which versions are you trying? I got keen when you mentioned the price but the two I wanted (KRF/R) worked out to be $285AUS delivered :(

ozzybmx

Which versions are you trying? I got keen when you mentioned the price but the two I wanted (KRF/R) worked out to be $285AUS delivered :(
1 x 29 Downhill supersoft Argotal, 2 x 27.5 downhill soft Argotals. I ordered a few other bits too but if it was alone IIRC about €50-55 per tyre and €40 postage, so about $240 a set of that's all you ordered.
I have Trickstuff pads, crank arms and a few other goodies thrown in so the tyres have only cost me around $80au each.

ozzybmx

Should have shouted out and I could have added 2 more for the price of a 5kg post bag.

ozzybmx

The first rule of hoarding club is...
Its a dilemma, I have 5 x Mazzas here, 3 were specifically for my eeb and these contis are now on order. My rear DD Maxxgrip Dissector is slick... do I slip and slide for another 4 weeks till these arrive or do I fit a set of Mazzas knowing they'll be swapped when Contis arrive :( banishing another 2 tyres to spares and the massive 'I'll use them soon' tyre pile.
Fckn mullet setup, they ride well but mixed tyre sizes are a PITA.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Its a dilemma, I have 5 x Mazzas here, 3 were specifically for my eeb and these contis are now on order. My rear DD Maxxgrip Dissector is slick... do I slip and slide for another 4 weeks till these arrive or do I fit a set of Mazzas knowing they'll be swapped when Contis arrive :( banishing another 2 tyres to spares and the massive 'I'll use them soon' tyre pile.
Fckn mullet setup, they ride well but mixed tyre sizes are a PITA.
Don't you already have something in the use it soon pile?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

Don't you already have something in the use it soon pile?
Not in DH casing and I've spoiled myself with supersoft compound on DH casing tyres as I don't have to use 100% human power to move them up the hill anymore :p
Plus the rear is 27.5 and my boys have killed every one of them in existence.

kten

Not in DH casing and I've spoiled myself with supersoft compound on DH casing tyres as I don't have to use 100% human power to move them up the hill anymore :p
Plus the rear is 27.5 and my boys have killed every one of them in existence.
I have two very lightly worn E13 Zepplin mullet tyres you can have for postage if you want?

ozzybmx

I have two very lightly worn E13 Zepplin mullet tyres you can have for postage if you want?
Thanks but I'll be fine, reckon I'll fit 2 x enduro Mazzas to the bike tomorrow. Just fitted an enduro casing Mazza to the rear of my Deviate a few days ago. Its up for a ride on Friday.

I embarrassingly have about 60-70 in the 'use them someday stock' and a load of new ones planked all over the garage.

Was slipping all over the place yesterday, its looking like the side knobs are just about to pop off :p

fsdgsdfgjgf.jpg

PXL_20230627_032446699.jpg

ozzybmx

Wouldn't have picked you for Thunder Burts....
Do you have the pair of those solid spoke wheels? Nextie proto?
Freebie proto from Nextie a few years back, QR fitment.

Thunder Burts are my bikepacking go to tyre, I save them for actual trips and use 13 euro Schwalbe Hurricanes day to day.

kten

Thanks but I'll be fine, reckon I'll fit 2 x enduro Mazzas to the bike tomorrow. Just fitted an enduro casing Mazza to the rear of my Deviate a few days ago. Its up for a ride on Friday.

I embarrassingly have about 60-70 in the 'use them someday stock' and a load of new ones planked all over the garage.

Was slipping all over the place yesterday, its looking like the side knobs are just about to pop off :p

View attachment 400750

View attachment 400751
fekking hell! You'd be popular back in norn ireland next month with all those tyres :oops: