good dually

AirDog

Likes Dirt
ok i am after a good dually it will probably be huvked and jumped as well as dh so something with no less then 6" rear and front would be nice.
i'd like something with a reputation and in good condition. i'll have around 4000 to spend but it won't be for about 4 weeks. give me some options and i'll see what is the best deal.

hamish

S.

ex offender
I've got a Norco Team DH frame (with shock, rear Hadley hub, headset + seatpost) for $900. It has 6, 7 or 8 inch travel (you adjust it by just undoing the shock bolt and putting it into a different hole), and all the bearings have been replaced since it was new. I should have pics tomorrow night.

It's in good condition, has the usual scratches on it + one large one on the front triangle where it rubbed on a trailer (forgot to put a rag between the frame + the trailer), but no cracks or anything.

Should be pretty easy to build up under $4k.

AirDog

Likes Dirt
ok
socket: it's a good buy but i'm looking for something fully built up

gutty: over my price range but a nice ride for shore any chance of lowering something on it and selling for 4k ?

nick: not intrested in an ac i've herd of too many thjings going wrong with them

AirDog

Likes Dirt
Gutty said:
You can have it for $3,750 without the Avy. And i'll even hang onto the Avy for a few months incase you change your mind down the track a bit.
sounds good
1. what is the original shock
2. can i use the original shock with those linkages
3. how much travel in the original linkages

and it is sold if you still have it in about 4 weeks :)

AirDog

Likes Dirt
hey chewy i am still getting your vike this is for my bro :lol:
my older brother is like rich as and he's the one lending me the moeny to do yours up so . yeah he wants this bike but is only spending 4k on a bike.

AirDog

Likes Dirt
err 3900 .. i'm a hagler thats for sure.

well i still need a chain device so i spose it will be ok only cost him 180 anyways

ok ok

CHEWY

Eats Squid
AirDog said:
hey chewy i am still getting your vike this is for my bro :lol:
my older brother is like rich as and he's the one lending me the moeny to do yours up so . yeah he wants this bike but is only spending 4k on a bike.
ah ok thats all good then :p ... i should have them pics up later today too hopefully :D

AirDog

Likes Dirt
ok ... hehe had you worried then hey.., na i'm a kona man ... he's givine me enough to buy your bike and some parts for it .. but i got ta pay him back 50 a week :( almost all i get from my hole of a job

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck dude, some one else has just shown a bit of interest in it this morning(when he found out it was for sale), and i really have to give him priority. he's keen to buy it as is, complete with Avy(that would be hard to sell here in Oz i'm sure) for more $$$ and he's...........my little bro. I'm sure you understand the benefits of selling it to him instead.
So maybe you better keep your eye out for anything else that comes up, i'm really sorry if i got your bros hopes up. I'll deffinately let you know if this falls through though.

Again, i'm truely sorry to get you/your bros hopes up. Hope you understand.

This looks like a decent deal http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1641&highlight=
or this http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2208
or maybe Sockets frame with this fork http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2174
man i feel bad now ^^