good at photoshop? bored? help me?

Mojo

Likes Dirt
hey guys, last time i did this i ended up struggling with one of my mates who had much better stuff to do than drawing me up a bike logo, but after seeing some of the things you guys can do to cars on your comp programs i figure you might be able to help me make this a quick and painless process!

as you might have seen we are starting up a club, and we need a logo!

what i need is something a lil more than a simple font. i want something fun, but neat and easily recognisable! i also need it in a format that screen printers and sticker places can use, i think its called an .eps file

the name is SSMTB - http://www.ssmtb.com.au

if anyone could help us out i would be very thankful. otherwise i go back to annoying my mate who has much better things to do, or at least thats what he tells me...

Last edited:

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
i also need it in a format that screen printers and sticker places can use, i think its called an .eps file
That is true, BUT Photoshop is NOT the program they expect you to create it in. Although PS can save an EPS, it's not a vector EPS, it's actually a JPG/EPS...

What you want is a vector program like Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW or Freehand [to name but 3]

Oh, EPS stands for Encapsulated Post Script for those who really care.

good luck with the club and logo.

mtb1611

Seymour
Interesting thread. I've got Photoshop but have NO idea how to do those things, I guess I just need to take some time to sit down and play around with it and view some of the tutorials. Great designs btw, especially for "whip-ups"!

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Interesting thread. I've got Photoshop but have NO idea how to do those things, I guess I just need to take some time to sit down and play around with it and view some of the tutorials. Great designs btw, especially for "whip-ups"!
look up photoshop tutorials, or even on youtube for step by step. i think there is also in the dummy series... photoshop for dummies

Mojo

Likes Dirt
i think u have it

can u knock this down to three of four colours
cheaper for stickers and what not

and still keep it that cool green lookin colour?

Attachments

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
For a sticker, something simple like this will print to 10cm wide, 4cm high, 300dpi (high res for sticker printing)