Getting to whistler from vancouver airport...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Last minute, need to get from the airport to whistler - with bike, luggage etc. The one company that seems to do it won't accept anything heavier than 22kg - my bike and bag are well over that limit. Any ideas?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I did it on the Skyrail and then Greyhound. but then, I had 1 large backpack and the bike in an EVOC, so was pretty easy to move around.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last minute, need to get from the airport to whistler - with bike, luggage etc. The one company that seems to do it won't accept anything heavier than 22kg - my bike and bag are well over that limit. Any ideas?
Jump on pink bike and key up a local that could use some cash...

Is the 22kg limit per item, or total items? If per item, pack more bags.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Jump on pink bike and key up a local that could use some cash...

Is the 22kg limit per item, or total items? If per item, pack more bags.
Per item, 2 max. My bike bag is the clincher, I ride a boat anchor so it's in no way going to be within those limits. Likely the driver the wouldn't care, but I didn't want to risk being stranded. Anyway, I've sorted it out :)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Per item, 2 max. My bike bag is the clincher, I ride a boat anchor so it's in no way going to be within those limits. Likely the driver the wouldn't care, but I didn't want to risk being stranded. Anyway, I've sorted it out :)
Finding yourself stranded is a shit way to start a holiday. While i cant imagine the driver busting the scales out, a wise move is to avoid the issue.