general s.a chat

rpmjunky

Likes Bikes
hey all i have a few questions i hope someone can help me out with.

firstly who is a yeti dealer in adelaide.

Did anybody get to the eagle on the hill ride either with the adeliade mountain bike club or with bicycle sa? What was it like?

and last of all i am getting sick of just riding the xc tracks and was wondering if anybody had a good trail or ride they like to do that they would like to share.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Firstly.. A YETI in Adelaide hmmm I haven't seen one yet.. I'll let you know if i do.

Have you been upto belair recently ?? Get on a train at mitcham on the weekend and follow one of the many riders to a track.

That is if DH is your thing or your keen to have a shot.. :)

rpmjunky

Likes Bikes
yeah i live in lenswood so i am always at foxes and generally ride at the other xc tracks that the adelaide mountain bike club race at. i was keen to ride some point to point trails or something like that. getting a bit sick of riding loops of a track.

as for downhill i think i'll pass. i'm a bit scared of going downhill to quickly.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
The Yeti Cycles dealer in Adelaide is Crime Cycles, im not sure where they are but just look them up. Stirling has a nice netwrok of trails around the town too. They are walkin trails, but work very well for XC/Trail.