General meeting Wednesday the 8th of August

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Please post up any agenda items that you wished discussed at the next meeting.

I will add business arising from the last meeting sometime this week.

I would like to add passing the new tracks name through a club vote but utilising the poll results to help finalise this.

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'd like to discuss a club organized rider training day, and flesh out the volunteer incentive scheme idea a little more.

I'd also like to propose an event we could run in Jubilee consisting of some timed shuttle runs of Frenzy, followed by a lap of rollercat, then a DX on Turkey, all on the same bike. Any bike can be used, but the same bike must be used for all three races. The winner being the "All mountain Allrounder".

Last edited:

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd like to discuss a club organized rider training day, and flesh out the volunteer incentive scheme idea a little more.

I'd also like to propose an event we could run in Jubilee consisting of some timed shuttle runs of Frenzy, followed by a lap of rollercat, then a DX on Turkey, all on the same bike. Any bike can be used, but the same bike must be used for all three races. The winner being the "All mountain Allrounder".
Steve,

What a crazy idea. I love it. This would almost be like a gravity enduro.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Before the next meeting we will have a special meeting to pass vote on audited accounts of club's books.

looking at the minutes business arising from past minutes includes:
* sponsorship policy (Richard McGorm)
* club stickers (Steve Baltzer)
* council update (Matt and Lloyd)
* Murphys creek (Steve)
* Club points scheme (Steve)

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
I would like to update everyone on the new track and the maintenance day coming up this month with the particular jobs that we need to get done.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Ryan,

This is a late entry on this forum, but I have discussed it already with Ryan.

In the Trail development report I will update
the Cheeseburger negotations and put commiting matching funds to this to the vote.

If we commit matching funds we can get council money to help.

Funding application is due next week. Lateness of this agenda item is due to a late reply on the subject
from council.

Kind regards

Matt

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
In the XC update I'll be bringing up the planned Enduro (3rd September) & Overnight away ride (October). Won't take up much time. Cheers, Perry