french video very special, and very s...!!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow that was amazing, I dont get how one second hes on the stinky and next hes back on the orange bike though. That was truly amazing but, he was way to good to be wearing lycra though! :p

starship303

Likes Dirt
Wow that was amazing, I dont get how one second hes on the stinky and next hes back on the orange bike though. That was truly amazing but, he was way to good to be wearing lycra though! :p
I think thats part of the idea. Nice touch i recon.

As for the bike switch near the end, i think that might be a piss-take of/homage to B-Grade film making, or perhaps the owner of the Kona simply had to go home...or the rider prefered not to hit that flat gap with a 45lb Kona..?

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
Wed really like to no what there saying, extremely funny movie but, you need translate it for us aussie folk:D

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Ha ha ha that was so awesome. Loved the bit at the end with the credits ha ha ha. Great riding but yeah wat was with that he pulls up at the bridge and suddenly hes back on the xc bike??? Hmm anyways Awesome as movie

wonderful.....my friends!

:):):)

hello
Good news, we have got an appointement July 4th, prepare your handkerchiefs...chain vs chain 2 will be on line!!!
see you soon.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probly said already but its been posted a million times...it's still funny and true only the french could come up with something like that