Freerider XVI Successor?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
My 5.10 Freerider XVIs that I've had for many years are just about dead. I see that 5.10 no longer make them so what's a suitable replacement? What I liked about them is that they're comfy and can be worn casually.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Freerider Pro. I've had the VXI's and the Contacts and the Pro's are the best Freerider by far.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Noooooooo! I usually talk snack o plenty about how much 5:10s suck, but the dirt bags are great. I wore mine all around Japan for a month on the snow etc and they were awesome. Also good on the bike. Unlike most other 5:10 models they merge to causal easily.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Got a Brand New in box pair of VXI Impacts UK11 if that suits was just going to list em $140 posted 20180529_064332.jpg

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Thanks Gents. Rather pricey though, I don't remember the XVIs being anywhere near $200 for a pair.

Seems they're EOL too.
adidasoutdoor.com have a sale on right now, as well as a further $20 off if you sign up to their email shit.

Worth a look? If they ship here anyway.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Got a Brand New in box pair of VXI Impacts UK11 if that suits was just going to list em $140 posted
I'm a EUR 44 so they'll be too big for me.

The Spitfire seems like a cheaper shoe, anybody got any experience with them?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm a EUR 44 so they'll be too big for me.

The Spitfire seems like a cheaper shoe, anybody got any experience with them?
I've owned a pair a while back. They were ok. The newer ones look styling enough. I found the sole on mine too stiff to wear casually unless it was on the way to/from trails.