Fox 32 Fork seals

kwikee

Likes Dirt
About to order some seals for the Fox 32 Evo before I give it another oil change. Was going to get Enduro, any others that have risen to fame that I should look at? Are the enduros still a better option than the Fox OEM?
No doubt there will be the usual "Fox are shit, get RockShox" type comments but please try to keep it useful!

redbruce

Eats Squid
About to order some seals for the Fox 32 Evo before I give it another oil change. Was going to get Enduro, any others that have risen to fame that I should look at? Are the enduros still a better option than the Fox OEM?
No doubt there will be the usual "Fox are shit, get RockShox" type comments but please try to keep it useful!
Tekin advised me Enduro not wise, as did Astroboyracer.

Conclusion: Enduro not a good idea, Fox better, Astro also recommends Racing Bros: https://www.diymtb.com.au/displayitems.asp?cid=56.

Why 'cause both are experienced and credible, so advice is to be valued.

Last edited:

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Why 'cause both are experienced and credible, so advice is to be valued.
Absolutely, and the reason I'm asking.
I have used Racing Brothers a while back on some F series 32's with no issues, just checking if there's something new I should be looking at.
Racing Bros are also easy to get via DIY Mtb or MTBD.

kwikee

Likes Dirt
This has never been the case as far as I'm aware. Fox low friction (SKF) all the way.
Ok, thought I'd read that they were a good option.
Racing brothers @ $35, Fox/SKF @ $50, not a huge price gap. So just stick with the SKF? No benefit in the Racing brothers? Durability? Stiction?