Fox 29 100mm RLC Kashima Coat 2014 *SOLD PLEASE DELETE*

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Item: Fox 29 100mm RLC Kashima Coat 2014.
Item Condition: Excellent, serviced by Bike Culture regularly, ridden by 68kg XC rider. Small stone chip on left side, otherwise like new. Stock stickers were replaced with Yeti decals from http://www.slikgraphics.com/.
Reason for selling: New bike required 120mm fork, otherwise I had no reason to change it.
Price and price conditions: $250 + postage.
Extra Info: 1478g for the weight weenies, tapered steerer tube is quite short at 152mm, measure yours before buying. Includes Fox 15mm thru axle.
Pictures: See attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

k3n!f

Price drop to $350.

Would love to see it getting some use at a good home. It does skids.

k3n!f

Price drop to $300pp. These new to go to a new home to help someone do skidz!

benparker79

Likes Bikes
Im interested. Would work great on one of my bikes. However not in a position to spend extra money just at the moment. Ill keep you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uglybob

Likes Bikes
i've got a big top frame at home these might look good on - let me check the steerer tonight. going to be cutting it fine.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
What length head tube did it fit into?
Best to work out your needs given the seller has advised the steerer length. Different frames use different types of headsets and different stems have different stack heights, all of which affect the required steerer length. Judging by the seller's last bike head tube length would be risky.

k3n!f

What length head tube did it fit into?
Best to actually measure the one on your current bike. The bike this came off had a headset which sat in the frame with a short head tube (9.75cm) to get the front end low. Without knowing the stack height of the headset you are using it is hard to know just on head tube length whether this would fit.