Found.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Item: 160 - 170mm dually frame. XL, 495-500mm+ reach.
Price range/Willing to Pay: $600 - $800 ish ballpark, depending on age and condition.
Extra Info:
Looking to replace the recently stolen Zerode that I'm going to be building up for my nephew.

Something that can be run 27.5 or mullet preferably, but will also look at 29, which may suit.

If the frame comes with shock / headset / bottom bracket / rear wheel / any extras, that would be a bonus.

Not too fussed on cosmetic condition, but not cracked or dented please.

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Have a look around on the Canberra mtb pages. Im coming down 11-12 December so if you found something it wouldn't be a problem packing it in.

kip01

Likes Dirt

Otherwise johnny sprockets has a shore a1 frame new in xl if that works

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I assume a L RM Altitude wouldn't suit? Reach is 486-474 depending on ride-9 setup

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've got a XL Focus SAM gen1 frame in raw and I might even be able to turn it into a rolling chassis with fork, wheels etc. I'll get some photos tomorrow.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

wkkie

I've got a XL Focus SAM gen1 frame in raw and I might even be able to turn it into a rolling chassis with fork, wheels etc. I'll get some photos tomorrow.

Thanks for that @Oddjob. You don't happen to have the rough year of it so I can have a look at the geometry?

Hambo says the Sam is now an ebike...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Thanks for that @Oddjob. You don't happen to have the rough year of it so I can have a look at the geometry?

Litenbror

Eats Squid

2016 for this post

wkkie

Should have Hambo'd here first! :p

Looking at the geometry, it's pretty mini for an XL! 468mm reach is going to be too short unfortunately.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

2016 for this post
Oh you're good. 2016 but hasn't had a lot of use in the last 3 years. Was going to keep it for my son, but he is probably 4-5 years away from riding it.