Found what I was looking for, please delete

cheese

Likes Dirt
What: Im had a ride round of a p3 and liked the geo, if anyone has a p frame lying around they want to sell me ill be happy. Any other horizontal frame offers will be considered.

Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what im being offered, nothing to expensive though..

Extra Info: Needs to be in good condition, a larger frame would be nice.

Last edited:

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
DK ux26 frame

Greetings, how does a medium cromo DK "ux 26" sound?
It has the horri. dropout you speak of, and this one has been ridden like 5 times, the owner has heart cond. and has been told to stop all high BPM activity.
It also comes with a horri/derallieur dropout if you want gears, not SS.
It is a medium size but it is fairly friggin` long, and by the way if you don`t know the model it`s CROMO, hence tuff little individual.
More info/pic`s, PM ta.
Cheers CHENZ:D

Arete

Likes Dirt
Forgive me if I'm shutting down a perfectly serviceable wanted thread, but he bought my le toy from me today, so it may no longer be relevant.

slewis

Squid
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Ive got a P3 im trying to sell, :( why couldnt i have seen this add before you found something else. If you are interested in another one in the near future or you know of someone who wants a p3 tell me, im keen to sell so i can go get a bmx. Im asking 600 max, its the 2001 model... but has lots of mods, the only stock things are the deraileur, rear brakes and the frame and fork, all the other parts are quality.