Found? Santa Cruz Jackal

Sic

Likes Dirt
Ok i was strolling up Chapel street in Melbourne late this arvo and saw a white Santa cruz jackal in the window of a pawn shop opposite Revolver. The spec is rough as its from memory but it had: red annodised Hope hubs, Avid Code brakes, Da bomb single speed tensioner and jump saddle, ODI lock ons, Kona Jack Shit pedals and 3 piece cranks.

It had matching white bars and stem and a red chainwheel that looked like a profile also had a monster energy sticker just below the seat clamp. I think it had bombers on the front but im not sure.

Ill try and get photos a price and a complete spec list over the weekend to see if it seems legit but it looks pretty freakin sus to me.

Anyone know of anyone whos lost one like this?

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
hey dude,

the bike isn't stolen its my friend Ryan's bike hes wanting to sell it so he put it in a shop to see how much he can get for it hes after 1800 if anyone is interested but i guarantee u 100% its not stolen

but thanks for the concern!:D

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
yes ^^^^^^^ its all correct,it is in the depot in chapel st,my mate pete the owner of the shop is doing deals with it,i am ryan the owner of the jackal, its ligit, brought off here,not that i have to explain, but to the ORIGINAL POSTER, thanks for the heads up,if it was stolen you would of got a kiss on the dick by a fairy,but its not so you wont,but cheers anyways people,(((((((( THIS THREAD CAN BE LOCKED AND LOADED MODS)))))))

Hello, I'm Pete the owner of The Depot Prahran. I can't believe it took me this long to realise someone had posted about the bike! As Ryan said, it's all above board and so on - Ryan has even given me receipts for almost every part on it.

Good looking out guys, rest assured I am one secondhand dealer thats on your side :) Any questions please call 03 9533 8833

Pete.

Last edited: